Workspaces and End User Technology
Consultancy services for Workspaces and End User Technology range from workforce planning, campus and office occupancy optimisation to technology strategy, technology & people migrations and ongoing managed services.
- Identify strategic geographies and workforce distribution
- Assess building and technology fit-for-purpose and telecommunications expenses
- Evaluate and optimise office occupancy
- Develop campus and office technology strategy
- Provide business continuity planning
- Implement new building technology solutions
- Select, coordinate and negotiate carrier and connectivity services
- Establish people and technology support models
- Migrate people and technology
- Perform ongoing MACD and end user support services
For further details, please contact your Account Manager today.
New to Knight IT Group? Click here to request a call back from one of our Account Managers today.